Martin Heiberg Hjortsø
I'm a 28 year old self-taught photographer and Content creator, educated within graphic design and online marketing. Besides working at Wonderful Copenhagen/ @visitcopenhagen, I have established a strong Instagram profile known as @Meetmartin with a fanbase of more than 85K followers and with a strong focus on architecture and City Life, but in the progress of transitioning into more lifestyle, food, interior design. But of course I will still post architecture and urban city life. I worked as a freelance Instagrammer/photographer for 3 years before joining Visitcopenhagen in May 2017 as a Visual content producer.
I really like food, both the cooking process and the eating. I consider myself a gourmet and have quite high standards for what I eat and for that matter drink. I don't drink alcohol to get a buzz, but I don't say no to good cocktails, a glass or bottle of good wine.
Visit Stockholm, Mein Hamburg (Hamburg Tourism), Visit Copenhagen, Komfo summit, Andersen & Meldgaard, online-advisor.dk,
Wonderful Copenhagen, DSB, Tivoli, Pricerunner, Townske, Huawei, Vice magazine,
McDonald’s Denmark, Copenhagen architecture festival
- Politiken/ibyen (Danish) Her er de bedste københavnerprofiler på Instagram
- Momondo (Danish) 8 rejse-instagrammeres bedste tips til at komme ud og udforske verden
- scandinaviadreaming (french)
- DSB/Danish Railway (Danish) Månedens Instagrammer
- MagasinetKBH (Danish) Kig med ind i Centralpostbygningen